About BAX Custom Classes
Drawing on BAX’s in-house studio classes in creative movement, dance, theater, and tumbling, BAX is now offering customized private in-person classes in our spacious professional studios for small groups. Facilitated by professional BAX Teaching Artists, our customized classes, from scheduling to curriculum, are designed to meet your pod needs and interests.
Ages & Disciplines
- BAX Custom Classes are available for all pods of ages – Early Childhood through Adults!
- Curriculum is designed in collaboration with you and your BAX Teaching Artist to fit your group’s needs and interests.
- Custom Classes can take place in BAX’s beautiful Park Slope Studios, at your location, or outdoors (weather permitting).
- 1-5 students: $125 per class
- 6-7 students: $125 per class of 5 + $25 for each additional student thereafter
- 8-10 students: $125 per class of 5 + $15 for each additional student thereafter
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear Our Testimonials
“BAX custom classes were the highlight of my kids’ week this winter. They were so excited to learn, in person with BAX artists after so long. They finished tumbling class sweaty and happy! And from the perspective of a parent, BAX staff was so helpful, easy to work with and took the highest precautions in terms of Covid. We can’t thank BAX enough for making this possible.”
– Mara, BAX Parent