BAX is available to support your dance and theater rehearsals, performance rental packages, classes & workshops, children’s birthday parties, and other special events, pending schedule availability.
How to rent space at BAX:
1. Review our General Rules of the Space.
2. If your rental complies with our Space Guidelines, and you are inquiring about renting for nonprofit dance, theater, or performance rehearsals, please proceed to step 3.
a. If your rental complies with our Space Guidelines, but you are renting for a purpose other than a nonprofit rehearsal, please scroll down and follow the link that best matches your intent so we can collect the information we need to work with you.
3. Please check our availability calendar to see if we have space that matches your needs.
4. Please email email@example.com with your request. If you are a new renter at BAX, please complete the following form: Rules of the Space/Rehearsal Rental Agreement before sending your inquiry.
5. Once you have received an email confirmation and PDF of your booking(s), please remit payment using the link below.
Make a Space Rental Payment:
Your contact information must match the information we have in our records. If you suspect they won’t, let us know so we can accurately apply payment to your account
BAX | Brooklyn Arts Exchange reserves rentals on a first-come-first-serve basis. Space Requests are confirmed once BAX has sent you a confirmation email, including an attached PDF of your bookings. Please do not assume otherwise.
Below is more context on our various rentals and how they may suit your needs. If you do not fall into either category, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.